Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Help me win a prize in the Untz Challenge II electronic musician contest

Update for October 12, 2011:

The Untz has selected the tracks to be voted upon by the public. Mine was not among the finalists. Maybe next year ....

I've another contest for electronic musician called The Untz Challenge II. The contest closes on October 7, 2011. The winners will be chosen by voting and only Americans and Canadians are eligible to enter one original track via SoundCloud.  Funny enough, SoundCloud had come under a denial-of-service (DOS) attack on the evening of October 4. I rushed my piece and uploaded for fear another DOS attack might occur and prevent me from uploading a track. It won't be visible for downloading or listening to on SoundCloud or wherever the voting occurs until the first round of your decision making begins on October 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just so you know, all comments are moderated.