Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sir Elton John and me

Back when Sir Elton John was in Victoria I was cycling around downtown and went past the Parkside Victoria Resort and Spa on Humboldt Street. I noticed a couple of TV cameras and some other people standing around outside by the back entrance. There was also a black SUV with tinted windows parked there. Ah ha, said I, that's where Sir Elton is staying. I stopped by my former place of work and mentioned that I knew where Sir Elton was staying, at the Parkside Victoria on Humboldt. I don't think anyone believed me.

I was happy therefore to read in the Victoria Times-Colonist on February 26 or 11 days after his second concert performance here that he had indeed been staying there. The Parkside Victoria's blog has more stories about his stay including a link to a CHEK TV News story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just so you know, all comments are moderated.